Latest Movie :
Home » » Streaming I Luv U Pare ko 2013 Film!

Streaming I Luv U Pare ko 2013 Film!

{[['']]}

Free Streaming I Luv U, Pare ko (2013)

  • MOVIE page: I Luv U, Pare ko (2013)
  • Rate: (awaiting 5 votes) Your Rating: Saving vote... Deleting vote... /10 total (delete | history) Sorry, there was a problem MOVIEmeter: Down 48% in popularity this week. See why on IMDbPro. Director: Neal 'Buboy' Tan Genre:Comedy Cast  (in credits order) Rocco Nacino Rodjun Cruz rest of cast listed alphabetically: BekimonJulio DiazArnel IgnacioXixi MaturanMarissa SanchezTita Swarding Directed by Neal 'Buboy' Tan   Production CompaniesKris Film Productions if (typeof afc_data == "undefined") afc_data = new Object(); afc_data["SPONSORED_LINKS"] = channel: "test01-channel", client: "ca-amazon-imdb_js", title: "Sponsored Links", help: "What's This?", hints: "" ; generic.on_document_ready(function() generic.load_when_visible("sponsored_links_afc_div_SPONSORED_LINKS", function() jQuery("#sponsored_links_afc_iframe_SPONSORED_LINKS").get(0).contentWindow.location.replace("/images/a/ifb/google_afc.html#key:SPONSORED_LINKS"); ); ); Additional Details Parents Guide:Add content advisory for parents Runtime:100 min Country:PhilippinesLanguage:Filipino | TagalogColor:Color Certification:Philippines:R-16 Company:Kris Film ProductionsSee more 
  • Genre: Comedy
  • Runtime: 100 min
  • Director: Neal 'Buboy' Tan
  • Stars: Rocco Nacino, Rodjun Cruz, Bekimon | See full cast and crew
Writing Credits By:



    Hot TV: Rocco Nacino, muling gaganap bilang isang bading sa  I luv u pare ko premiere night bash gapang trailer DChatbox With Rocco Nacino DChatbox With Rodjun Cruz 


    Story:

    Produced By:

      FullCast & Crew:
      • Rocco Nacino
      • Rodjun Cruz
      • Bekimon
      • Julio Diaz
      • Arnel Ignacio
      • Xixi Maturan
      • Marissa Sanchez
      • Tita Swarding

      Production Companies:

      • Kris Film Productions




      Related Search :
      I Luv U, Pare ko (2013) - Full cast and crew IMDb > I Luv U, Pare ko (2013) > Full cast and crew. add/change poster. Own the rights? Buy it at Amazon. More at IMDb Pro Discuss in Boards Update Data. Quicklinks I Luv U Pare Ko DVD Rental, Rent I Luv U Pare Ko Movie Online Rent I Luv U Pare Ko DVD and over 100,000 other movies at Blockbuster. ... I Luv U Pare Ko (2013) close Read More Director(s): Neal Tan Movie ... I Luv U, Pare ko (2013) - IMDb Directed by Neal 'Buboy' Tan. With Rocco Nacino, Rodjun Cruz, Bekimon, Julio Diaz. Pinoy Indie Films: I Luv U Pare Ko Krix Film Productions presents I Luv U Pare Ko. Starring Rocco Nacino and Rodjun Cruz. A film by Neal Tan. Also starring Arnel Ignacio, Julio Diaz, Melissa ... I Luv U Pare Ko @ ClickTheCity.com Movies I Luv U Pare Ko (2013) Comedy. Critics Rating 1.0 stars Read Critic's Review. A gay man hides his sexuality from his best friend, who he's in love with. MrJimboy: I Luv U Pare Ko MrJimboy I like to be on the go and I manage to find something special no matter where I am. Sensitive and open, I love to explore new places and meet new ... I Luv U Pare Ko (2013) - Overview - MSN Movies I Luv U Pare Ko (2013) overview: synopsis, movie reviews, photos, trailers, movie clips, cast and crew,news, dvd, user reviews, message board and more I Luv U, Pare ko - Rotten Tomatoes Review: The latest critic and user reviews, photos and cast info for I Luv U, Pare ko

      Our Website did not Stream or Give available download Movie Files in our database, Our Website is part of website that promote third party Cost Per Actions or CPA Network and monetize it using their networks, so if you want to sent DMCA notice, please sent it to our third party which we monetize in our web site.

      Share this article :

      Post a Comment

       
      Support : Copyright © 2011. watch films for free online in DVD 720p and 1080p - All Rights Reserved
      Proudly powered by Blogger